about me

Monday, November 30, 2015

blue apron #3

My favorite time of the month: Blue Apron time!

Mushroom Browned Butter Cavatelli with Lacinato Kale and Soft Boiled Eggs


This was marvelous. I love pasta but have it so rarely (thanks to me ODing on it last winter and gaining more weight than necessary), it was so nice to have it again though. Plus with my favorites: kale and eggs. This was a very easy dish to prep and cook as well - I can see myself making it again.

Caramelized Leek and Barley Miso Ramen with Delicata Squash and Fresh Ramen Noodles


This was definitely a tasty dish. Fresh ramen noodles are...amazing. Forget that 99 cent junk at the store. Fresh is what's up. I loved the leeks in this too.

Coconut Curry Braised Cauliflower with Aromatic Basmati Rice and Cilantro Chutney



This was definitely interesting.  Another one that was very easy to prep and cook.  However, I baked the cauliflower too long so it wasn't as curry-esque as it should have been. Which was slightly devastating. But even with my carelessness, this was still a pretty good dish. I feel like coconut milk can be dangerous. Dangerously addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment