about me

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 goals

Happy 2016!!!


As promised, let me share my 2016 goals.

Running

- Finish a marathon under 4:30..ok, let's be honest, I want a sub-4.
My goal should probably be just to finish a marathon, but that doesn't motivate me in the slightest.

93 days!

- Finish a half marathon under 1:45.
My only scheduled half marathon is actually in a few weeks: the P.F. Changs Rock and Roll Phoenix. This will by far be the biggest race I run in, so this will be an interesting experience as far as crowds go...


- Finish a 10k under 50:00.
Nothing scheduled yet for a 10k!

- Finish a 5k under 23:50.

Running this one the day after a 14 mile run...so...this goal will probably be reached later in the year..

- Yoga once per week.
Honestly..this is going to be difficult (not like the others aren't..). Any good DVD or YouTube recommendations are appreciated.

Ollie does more yoga than me currently.

Nutrition

- Limit added sugars to no more than 32 g per day.
Oh, sugar is my downfall. My self control has really improved with the candy bowl at work over the past year but... I still have my moments.

Luckily, I don't really care for ice cream. Unless it's Jeni's.

Hobbies

- Feature photos from the Canon monthly on the blog.
Let's hope I've got the camera somewhat figured out by Europe..

- Read a nonfiction and fiction book every month.


Goodreads is an awesome website/app to track you and your friend's latest reads!

There are more goals regarding fun budget stuff, but I need to research that more this weekend. But that's all for now! Here's to 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment