about me

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

berlin marathon training: week 15, celebrating the streak with carbs!

Highlights

Last double digit run - crushed it!

Rocking the Tribe gear - what a streak!


THE STREAK

Ok, let's take a break from the runs and focus on the Indians for a second. Best Tribe Clips of the Week if you want to get emotional or pumped both or both at the same time:





Nice morning runs



Both great mornings to run!


Spinning Classes



I finished out my 10 class package with my 2 last classes this week. That's not to say I won't be back - I definitely will, it'll just be a few weeks! The one day I actually ran in the morning then took my class in the afternoon. Needless to say that was the night I got over 8.5 hours of sleep!

Carbs



We went to Johnny Mango's and enjoyed some "Super Sized" miso soup...



and Pad Thai! 



Made some silly pancakes after my 10 miler.



Then Naan Pizza to help get more carbs into my diet during this week at home before I leave!

Lowlights

Food issues

Definitely had something wrong on Friday... I am thinking it as the organic blackberries.. or coluld have been the Pad Thai.  It didn't affect my runs, just stomach didn't feel good when I woke up in the mornings this weekend. (There's really a TMI thing here..)

Random

MuteMath Concert


On Sunday, I decided to go to my third MuteMath concert. It was a good show! But apparently only one original band member remains - the lead singer. 



Next...

GERMANY!

My work computer picks a random landscape for my lock screen everyday... I was very excited to see this one last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment