about me

Saturday, November 28, 2015

november stitch fix

In a world record time of 12 hours after receiving the long-awaited "Your Fix Has Shipped" email, I received my November Stitch Fix.

My only must for this fix was long flared dark jeans.

Here's what I got:

Kut From the Kloth Goldie Flare Jean
So, the long requirement was definitely met.  There was a bit of lighter wash on the front thighs which isn't something I totally love.

Also, the jeans are fairly thick, and are a little big for me (even with the very nutritious huge waffle with strawberries and whipped cream I just had for lunch) Sadly, I will not keep these.

Absolutely Landa Open Cardigan
When I first saw this cardigan, I was a bit turned off by the buffalo checker print.

But when I put it on, I liked it a bit more.

Papermoon Lambert Knit Top
Nothing too amazing about this top.

I received a similar one either last time or right before that had more texture on the shoulders, and that was something I would be more likely to keep rather than this plain one.

THML Libbie Cowl Neck Pullover
A large comfy sweater.

This was the moment I realized that I'm not a sweater person. I don't like hiding..but this was  very comfortable. Out of all of options, I would be most likely to buy this top.

Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt
Then finally, a cowl-neck sweater. I wasn't trying to look like a box.

Overall, a pretty safe fix. Going to save some money at least for Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment